This Website is the property of COMPAÑÍA VINÍCOLA DEL NORTE DE ESPAÑA SA, the identification data of which are as follows:
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Álava, Volume 1177, Section 8, Page VI 104775, Folio 105, 111th entry.
- Tax Identification Number: A48002893
- Registered office: Carretera de Logroño – Laguardia Km 4,8, 01300 – Laguardia (Álava)
- Telephone: 945.625.255 and E-mail: email@example.com
COMPAÑÍA VINÍCOLA DEL NORTE DE ESPAÑA SA is the owner of the website. However, reference is made to services provided by the following group companies:
- VIÑEDOS DEL CONTINO SA, with Tax Identification Number: A01009976 and address: Finca San Rafael, 01300 – Laserna-Laguardia (Álava)
- VINOS Y VIÑEDOS MONTENEGRO SLU, with Tax Identification Number: B01472596 and address: Carretera de Logroño – Laguardia Km 4,8, 01300 – Laguardia (Álava)
- CVNE BILBAO SLU, with Tax Identification Number: B95729190 and address: Larrondo Goiko Kalea, 3, Pabellón 6-7, 48180 – Larrondo-Loiu (Vizcaya)
- CONSORCI DE VINS NOSTRES I ESTRANGER SL, with Tax Identification Number: B66585993 and address: C/Consell de Cent, 106-108, 4º 4ª puerta, 08015 – Barcelona (Barcelona)
- ROGER GOLART SAU, with Tax Identification Number: A08409336 and address: Carretera de Logroño – Laguardia Km 4,8, 01300 – Laguardia (Álava)
- VIRGEN DEL GALIR SL, with Tax Identification Number: B32278210 and address: Carretera de Logroño – Laguardia Km 4,8, 01300 – Laguardia (Álava)
- AGROGALIR SL, with Tax Identification Number: B32434458 and address: Carretera de Logroño – Laguardia Km 4,8, 01300 – Laguardia (Álava)
The above-mentioned companies will be referred to hereinafter as “THE COMPANY”.
1 INFORMATION AND CONSENT
2 OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
The data requested on the forms on the website are, in general, mandatory (unless the required field specifies otherwise) in order to fulfil the established purposes. Accordingly, if such data are not provided or are not provided correctly, these purposes cannot be fulfilled, notwithstanding that the content of the Website may be viewed freely.
3 FOR WHAT PUROSE WILL THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed by THE COMPANY for the following purposes:
- Managing, processing and responding to requests, applications, incidents or queries submitted by the User when he/she provides his/her data through the “Contact” form. The User’s data will be stored for this purpose until the User objects or revokes his/her consent.
- Sending to Users on a regular basis, including through electronic media, commercial communications related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news that may be of interest, if the User gives his/her consent by marking the corresponding box or, as the case may be, objects or revokes his/her consent.
4 WHAT DATA OF THE USER WILL BE PROCESSED?
THE COMPANY will process the following categories of data of the User:
- Identification data: name, surname and National Identity Document number.
- Contact data: postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Invoicing data
5 WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE USER’S DATA?
The processing of the User’s data by THE COMPANY is based on the consent sought and which the User may withdraw at any time. However, if consent is withdrawn, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out previously.
Consent obtained for the purposes mentioned above is independent and therefore the User may revoke consent for one purpose only without affecting consent for the other purposes.
6 TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The User’s data will be communicated to the group companies listed above. They will not be assigned to any other company unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
7 USER’S RESPONSIBILITY
- Warrants the he/she is over 18 years old and that the date provided to THE COMPANY are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data he/she communicates and will keep the information provided duly updated, so that it reflects his/her actual situation.
- Will be liable for any false or inaccurate information he/she provides through the Website and for any direct or indirect damages this causes to THE COMPANY or to third parties.
8 COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which THE COMPANY processes the personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information concerning relevant products, services, promotions, offers, events or news for Users.
If the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from THE COMPANY, he/she may unsubscribe from the service by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9 EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User may write to COMPAÑÍA VINÍCOLA DEL NORTE DE ESPAÑA SA at Carretera de Logroño – Laguardia Km 4,8 Álava 01300, at any time, free of charge, attaching a photocopy of his/her identity document, to request his/her rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection, restriction and portability of his/her data.
The User may also submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at the following address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, when the data subject considers that COMPAÑÍA VINÍCOLA DEL NORTE DE ESPAÑA SA has breached the rights recognized in his/her favour by the applicable data protection legislation.
Notwithstanding the above, the data subject may contact COMPAÑÍA VINÍCOLA DEL NORTE DE ESPAÑA SA at email@example.com
10 SECURITY MEASURES
THE COMPANY will process the User’s data in a totally confidential manner at all times, observing the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to such data, in accordance with the provisions of applicable legislation, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures for that purpose to ensure the security of his/her data and prevent unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access, with regard to the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which the data are exposed.